Sunday, January 20, 2008

My first kit in many years.


I am finishing up the Primary Force long kit I got from my want ad in one of the forums. The original owner had mostly built the wing and fuse. but the tricky stuff had to be done by me. It is a laser cut kit another first for me and the parts fit is very good. The weight should be in the low 40 ounce range as I need to install some tail weight to balance it properly. The lookalike I built using the little stick wing balanced on the money with no added weight. I'm using a bigger engine than the original so I have to expect some balance problems. I also am finishing up a Ringmaster with a foam wing I cut about a year ago. This is my first foam wing control line plane. I've built a lot of r/c foam wing planes.Ready to fly weight should be in the low to mid 30 ounce range. 25 degrees and windy in CT today. Building weather. I made and offer for a couple kits. I don't know if it will be accepted, changed or rejected.

Perry Rose

No comments: