Sunday, July 3, 2016

It is summer.

I get to the park before 8am. The temp is not bad but after an hour I'm ready to go home.
I removed the Evo .60 from the 665 and put an OS .46LA on and that cured the problems. The plane is flying very well with that combination. I put the Evo back into Tom Dixon's Thunderbird. I had to put some thread locker on the motor mounting bolts on the electric motor in the 610. The bolts were working loose after a few flights but now they stay put.
After the Banshee paint job I grabbed the Polynesian and sanded the color paint off and stripped the yellow covering from the wing and stab. I covered those areas with blue monokote. After wet sanding the fuselage and filling dents I sprayed blue on the fuselage and half of the blue covering. I just finished spraying the clear and it's hanging up drying. I need to get some 2 inch wheels for it.

No comments: