Tuesday, June 15, 2021

One up, two down.

We got to the hotel around 4 pm Friday. Saturday morning had a storm that blew through quickly and didn't impact the contest. Things progressed fairly quickly and I was to be first up in the Old Time Stunt event. Some other guy fell in the longish grass and sprained an ankle. As I was about to fuel my plane I was told that my wife had tripped over a speed bump and was hurting. I packed up and brought her to a hospital where x-rays were taken that confirmed a fracture. We went to the hotel and packed up and checked out and headed for home. On Monday she got an appointment at the orthopedics and more x-rays were taken and another appointment for a total shoulder replacement next Monday, 6/21. The next local contest is Labor Day back in Dallas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mr.Perry. I was wondering how your wife is recovering. We are praying for her.

Steve Millet