Sunday, June 14, 2015

Updates and stuff.

The electric car is still at the school. It's up in the air whether the kid will get the car.
  I found out, again, that changing wheels on a plane can change the way it flys in good and bad ways. The Shark has been flying well since I stiffened the nose and with the not too smooth grass circle I put on larger wheels. The plane flew awful so I put the original wheels back on and it flys like it did.
  The club has got another field in Thompson. We had been using the land fill there and now we can use a flat rec. area on the west side of the lake called Bull Hill.
  I took the Privateer out today and it was too touchy on the controls. I went home and removed the tongue muffler and installed a stock muffler and made a new handle so I could decrease the line spacing. We went back to the field and it flew quite well. I finished off the first gallon of the season too.

No comments: