Monday, February 25, 2019

I fixed it.

I had trouble with my electric Pathfinder. The motor wouldn't start. I tried several things to diagnose the problem without success. To make it easy on myself I ordered a new motor, speed control and timer. I also ordered some decals from Northeast Screen Graphics for the new P-40Q. Everything came in today's mail. I installed the decals then started trouble shooting the electric problem by installing the new speed control using the same old timer and motor. It started like it was supposed to so the old speed control was bad. At least I have a spare motor and timer.
  The Legacy is 99% finished. I'm waiting for the test flight of the P-40 so I can use it's engine. Both planes came out in the high 50 ounce range which surprised me a bit.


No comments: