Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring is springing.

Close to 70 today. I went to the field early and got in several flights. Then I came home and checked the bird houses on the hill to make sure they are empty for the new season. I moved the truck to the milk room, the El Camino to the garage stall and the hot rod to the garage. The lawn mower started right up as did the hot rod. I let it run for a while with a fan blowing on the radiator. I don't know if we will put the insurance on it or not this year as the cost is high for what we use it. We have to keep liability on or the state will come after the registration but collision is the killer. A few years ago I ran over the car cover and tore it up pretty bad. I laid it out over the picnic table and taped it up using some tape I found on the road. Good stuff. Just like E.B. green.

No comments: