Thursday, September 17, 2015

Getting close.

 Everytime I figure there is one more load to bring to the dump I find a bunch more stuff.  Today I took the bench grinder, drill press, wood lathe, vise and belt sander off the table in the basement. Then I popped the formica off the particle board and put the board in the to go pile. We cut the formica so it will replace the marble top in the dining room. Then I started to remove the stuff from the computer desk. After cleaning the drawers I moved the Sony record player off the table up stairs and brought the table down into the computer room. I slid the computer stuff off the desk onto the table. I found my missing WiFi radio. It's playing again. I found that the desk is a lot heavier than I figured. I removed the drawers and it was still too heavy so I got a pry bar and took the top off. After carrying the pieces into the garage I vacuumed the sawdust and we're back in business. The neighbor is supposed to take the futons tomorrow. That should be the last load of any consequence.

No comments: