Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Load 13 this morning.

I went to the contest at Wrentham, MA on Sunday. More to support the thing than anything else. After the first round I was in second place so I figured it was good enough and passed on the second flight. As it turned out somebody got tangled in my lines so I wouldn't have flown anyway. I ended up second.
  As of today we got the movers and car hauler and a local motel booked for the impending house sale. I'm out $100.00 deposit and if it goes long enough another $225.00.
I read the U-Haul rules for tow dollys and made up a set of tail lights for the car. I didn't realize that the car needed lights. When the next shoe drops, by next Monday afternoon, we will make up another load to the dump and Salvation Army. I got rid of my work bench and other stuff today. The Jet wood lathe has been spoken for and there are some other stuff that would be nice to give away.

No comments: