Saturday, November 14, 2020

Maybe it worked.

I flew the Legacy and the thrust change might have had an effect if so it is too small to be of any help. Next thing to try was removing the control surfaces gap seals. I could feel that the controls were a bit more free. While I was working the controls I could hear a tiny squeek. That means the leadout line is touching a rib someplace. Before doing anything to the ribs I got in a flight and found that the gap seals were causing a bit of binding. The plane flew steadier in l evel flight. At home I loosened the leadout slider and moved it aft about 1/16" and the squeeking stopped. I'll try that next time out.I really want to get this plane flying well as it's the best looking of the bunch and is a full fuselage plane which is what the judges want to see and not a profile. My opinion.

No comments: