Thursday, March 25, 2021

The building season in spades.

I have one plane that is the best flying plane I have. I just the other day started to build another using the original as templates. I ordered parts from Brodak and got some balsa from the hobby shop and started building. I need the rib set from Brodak and the motor mounts to get the fuselage started. I have the fuselage sides cut out. I managed to build the stab/elev unit and get them sanded to shape. Yesterday I scored a Legacy 40 kit with the string attached that I frame up another kit in payment. I've already built one of the freeby and I'm using the same wing on my second copy plane. I should pick up the kits tomorrow so I can use the rib from that kit to mark out it's placement on the new planes sides and continue the build.

No comments: