Thursday, April 27, 2023

It's not stopping.

It's April 27th and the weather is still abnormal. The wind is very tricky at the park plus the rain comes when it feels like it. I've been able to get some flights in but not what I want. I've deceided on the Pathfinder for the profile event at El Dorado in mid May. The L-17 Navion will be the warbird entry and I'm trying to find the best plane for Sunday's event. I should be able to get that one by contest time. I was goint to scratch build another plane and was drawing one up when I noticed that the Twister has never been built as a full fuselage plane. I'm in the middle of cutting the parts out of the spare balsa I have. I need to make a hobby shop run for more balsa and hardware. I'm streatching the wing 2.5 inches to make up for the width of the fuselage. The fuselage is 2 inches longer than the plans show but that mod really helps the kit plane fly better. It's raining again.

No comments: