Thursday, January 4, 2024

Another senior moment.

The saga of the Vector is slowly coming to a close. I stumbled on,what I thought was a second set of plans. It was not the same as the set I was using for the trim sessions. Then I tried to find the set I was using but couldn't find it. I let the Force be with me and grabbed the plans I was using and they were not Vector plans. They were the plans I was using for the Legacy 40 I am building. I put things right according to the Vector plans and some handle changes and it flys a lot better.I made another handle swap for the next time out. Trying to roller skate in a buffalo herd will lead to disaster because you have to look out for number one without stepping in number two. The new Legacy 40 is up to paint. I may need to get another can of white to get proper coverage for the base coat. Seeing that it's electric I can use a clear coat that looks good and doesn't have to be fuel proof which saves the new can of two part urethane I have.

No comments: