Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Even more good news.

I was getting settled into my new flying spot when the park manager stopped by and told me I could drive around to the old flying spot as long as I stayed on the perimeter and it was dry. I started flying at my old spot and the grass had grown over my launch spot. I've been looking for it with no luck I'm surprised that the grass took over so fast as the ground was bare from exhaust oil. The center where I stand to fly is still bare. The grass has softened up and didn't grab the wheels and tip the plane over on landing. I got a call from the club vice president saying I should fly at the contest this weekend as everything is covered and I have only made one contest so far this season. Now I'm scrambling to come up with planes I have flown recently. I did find that the Pathfinder profile is Nostalgia 30 legal and legal for the profile event and for the main event on Sunday. I could use the same plane for three events but I'll fly my Pixie Bob 2 on Sunday instead.

No comments: