Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another 'oh shit'.

I went out to throw some horseshoes and figured I might as well throw the turn as I am having trouble with the flip. I did OK now if I mess up I can blame it on the turn shoe. The weather was pretty good so I figured on going to the dog track for a flight or two. Almost there the El Camino started working hard to move. I thought the tranny might be crapping out so I turned around and stopped at Woods' for a look see. Before I got there I could smell hot brakes. The front calipers wern't releasing. I got a pair of rebuilt ones from Woods and headed home. I changed them and one of the banjo bolts that hole the brake line to the caliper needed persuaion and I couldn't find a replacement. Woods didn't have any and NAPA should have two in by Friday. I got bids on all but two of my things on ebay. I spent two hours wrapping those things for shipment.. I have three more engines and a box of old fuel tanks for the next round.

No comments: