Saturday, November 22, 2008

Still cold and windy.

I am in the final stages of the Magician. I decided on a paint scheme from a WW2 trainer the PT-22. It has a silver fuse. with a black glare shield from the nose to past the cockpits.. Yellow wings and tail with red and white stripes on the rudder. Mainly because I have the paint and only need the monokote. I snagged some more solid lines off ebay and a new OS .25 control line engine. I figured I needed it when I was having trouble with the other .25's. I was quite surprised that it is a c/l engine as it wasn't mentioned in the description. Less than half price though. Back to the Magician, I was looking at the latest c/l ARF the PT-19 and kinda liked the colors on it but needed something different. I never heard of the PT-22 before. I guess all trainers of that era had yellow wings and tail.

No comments: