Saturday, February 26, 2011

A bit warmer.

We went to the dealer and picked up the Pontiac. The instruments are in backwards from the other cars. fuel/speedo on the left temp./tach. on the right. I thought I had a quarter tank of gas but it was the temp. gage sort of thing. Anyway we got home and things are normal, running well. I tried to get a spare key made but NAPA didn't have the right blank.
The snow took a hit with the rain we got yesterday. All four backstops are visable at the horseshoe pits now. There is still a foot of snow there. I walked across the snow and measured it. I took down an.049 powered plane and got some 40 foot lines for it. I may try to fly it soon if the weather holds out. I don't have enough room to fly the other planes yet. I just noticed a second virgule on the keyboard. //\\ Neato.

1 comment:

Qu'que chose said...

You're cracking me up! Yes, I did write that and I'm sticking to it.