Thursday, February 17, 2011

First time in a long time.

The temp. is in the 50's today. some of the snow is melting finally. Still got a foot on the ground in most places. I took a walk around the paths I cleared with the snow blower. I trudged through the snow to the big spruce tree near the road and stood on bare ground. About 10' dia. circle around the tree is bare, the only bare spot in the yard. The second horseshoe pit back board is starting to poke through the snow today. They are 14" high as are the pegs. It will be a long time until the snow is gone.
We picked up a rent a car this morning as getting it tomorrow will be a big hassle. It looks like I'll be able to make the horseshoe games on Sat. morning
I picked through the planes I don't plan to use any time soon and put 5 of them on a forum for free. Pick up only so it may take a while to get rid of them. I have 14 left here.

No comments: