Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cold again.

I managed to get both planes painted during the warm spell. I wasn't sure about the colors I used on the Lightning but it worked well. Krylon yellow and blue used in a design copied from someone else. It applied paint in the areas that needed covering. It loods like the weights will be in the high 40 ounce range which is good. I'm going to let the paint cure until it warms up a bit before putting on the clear coat. I have both planes in the computer/Dyana's room to stay warm.
Everything froze last night with the temps hitting 8 degrees this morning. The snow pack is going down very slowly. A couple inches in 10 days. It's still over the stakes in my horseshoe pits and they are 15 inches above ground. Roofs are caving in all over the place. Lots of ads for roof shoveling in the Turnpike Buyer. And lots of injuries from people falling off roofs.

No comments: