Thursday, February 3, 2011

More cold and snow.

I've been getting wet feet when clearing the drive and roofs of snow for the last few years. I glued the sole of the shoes I found at the bulky waste site back together and the glue joint has failed. I got some Goop and glued them back together again. For the interim I'll use the pair I with the steel toes.
I started drawing the paint lines on the Vector wing. It looks like I will be able to hide most of the repair spots. I found some masking paper at Lowes but it will be some time before I get to the actual painting. The same with the Lightning. I still need some blue fine line tape.

1 comment:

2Evil4U said...

If I may:

http://www.sorel.com/1964-PREMIUM%E2%84%A2-T-CVS-|-231-|-9/803298485500,default,pd.html

I've had a pair of these since 1994. They're still completely waterproof without any treatment.