Monday, November 21, 2011

Bluebirds.

The home heating audit was today. They changed a bunch of light bulbs, put some door wipers on, and dropped a new tube of caulking when they left. I taped the storm windows and used the caulking to seal some gaps in the frames. I also opened the restrictors in the new shower head so we will have more pressure. They are up to .250 now. I had to go in increments as the brass grabs the drill and pulls it in. I used a vise grip to hold it.
We went to the new field and I got in 5 flights. There were bluebirds everywhere. 3 and 4 on a sign. Must be good hunting there. I painted the other planes trim color this morning, it's still curing. I have to wait a couple weeks before hitting them with the clear. The red and white one looks like the old LFX, I didn't plan it that way.

No comments: