Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's raining.

Last Sun. at Lizzy B's we found out that the former waitress is now working at Johnny's in Moosup. On the way home from Boston on Mon. we stopped and had a coffee there. Today, Wed, we had breakfast at Johnny's for the first time in many years. The place is under new management as the old ones got into problems with the police. The new owner has the pawn shop as well.
The weather has been favorable and we have been to the field several times. I get in some flying and Ma gets in some walking. I did some mowing yesterday just to keep the grass down a bit.
I started painting one of the new planes today. I'm using Dupli-Color acrylic enamel. I did the white and will let it harden for several days before putting on the red. I found a design that is simple and easy to mask. A 1/4" wide piece of tape will hide the color lines and will be covered with wheel clear.

No comments: