Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ENE 5 to 10.

The temp is in the low 40's now so I will head to the field in an hour or so. I need to affirm the changes I made to the Pathfinder and Ringmaster are where they should be. I put a head with a larger combustion chamber on one of the new .46's. It really powers up in maneuvers and this should calm it down some.
I had to make up a new stooge as the ground is too hard to stick my usual stooge into. It is a board with nails and a hookup for the usual stooge to hook into. I'll pound the nails into the ground and leave it there. With this one I can fly my full fuselage planes as they have to be started up side down. They are fastened to the stooge and flipped over, started and turned right side up for take off. With the stooge attached to the field box I can't flip the plane over with it attached to the stooge.

No comments: