Monday, January 9, 2012

Still good weather.

I've been to the field most every day so far this winter. I made some changes to the big ringmaster and it flew much better in level flight but I lost the corner on insides. Outsides were extremely hard so I made a few changes and tested them today. Corners seem to be equal now. I made some changes to the Pathfinder and screwed it up. I put it back to the way it was.
I built a new wing for the Lightning and cut the foam wing out. The original had a half inch spacer on the nose and I ended cutting that off and re shaping the nose. I had put fiberglass on the fuselage and now it's biting me with the re build. I'm going to make it into a WW 2 trainer that had two open cockpits. That will give me access to the controls during and after assembly. It's a Fleetwing Model 33 trainer. Easy color scheme.

No comments: