Sunday, February 26, 2012

Another plane finished.


So far nothing on the package. The tracking number says it left the Springfield, MA sorting center on Feb. 20 and due for arrival here on the 21'st. I made a copy of the tracking record and will confront the Moosup office early Mon. morning.
On a brighter note I finished re assembling the Pathfinder I started stripping on the 17th. I used Dupli-Color white and Chevy engine orange with black trim stripes and wheel coating clear. All from NAPA. I weighed it after stripping everything off and replacing the sides and got 23.1 ounces. Weight after covering and paint was 26 ounces. I always wondered how much the weight changed. Weight completely assembled is 46.8 ounces. That is about what it was originally. I added a bunch of structure under the side sheeting and installed the wheel spats. None on the nose wheel. As soon as the wind goes away I'll get in some trim flights.

2 comments:

2Evil4U said...

Imbeciles.

The box is about a 6" cube. Not too big. Probably lost in a truck.

Perry Rose said...

This on top of the 40 day delivery to Colorado and the damaged boxes. I have the number for the postal inspector.