Sunday, March 29, 2015

No end to it.

Another 3 inches of snow with morning temps in the mid teens.
The basement looks pretty good. I put another coat on the stucco wall and around the stairs. I put the work bench back into the outer room leaving the work table in the inner room where the stairs are. Two more pick up loads to the dump and lots of stuff in boxes that I won't be able to find when I need it.
 The electric car is going well with the new roll bar design and hub adapter. One of the brake calipers broke during a test run. After carefully looking at the tiny pictures that served as directions I found that I had installed them in reverse. I cut off the brackets and turned them around and reinstalled the good caliper. The new set should be in late next week. All up weight of the       car/driver/ballast/batteries is 442 pounds.
 I checked on the flying field this morning and it's covered with snow with a large pile of plowed up snow blocking the entrance.

No comments: