Friday, July 17, 2015

I was right.

After a bit of thinking I checked the tire rotation diagram in the owners manual for the truck. I had put the tires in the proper locations.
 After installing a new glow plug in the problem engine it came to life. Then I turned my attention to the plane with the hungry Super Tiger .60. That engine runs great and I got a baseline comparison with the other plane as to how it flys. I added 3/4 ounce of tail weight and that should make the controls more responsive. It needed more up control as it was and this should take care of that and make the down control too touchy. I can fix that with handle spacing. Luckily the plane has a plastic clunk tank so I can put in a few ounces for testing and not a half tank full. I'll get in a few test flights after mowing this morning.

No comments: