Tuesday, July 28, 2015

It is summer.

The weather has been good enough that I'm able to get to the flying field every morning. Every plane I fly I remove some of the nose weight. Mostly I change to a lighter muffler. I ordered 3 tongue mufflers today. They weigh 2/10 ounce each. That is helping the planes turn a lot better. I got a larger tank for the Legacy and it will get through the pattern now.
I bought a kit of the Mo-Best that I've been looking at for several years now. It just came out as a kit in early spring this year. I have most of it framed up and the wing just needs sheeting. The kit has a built up leading edge and trailing edge. I was hesitant to try building with that system but did. So far it's working out well. I'm pretty sure it's called Lincoln Logs system.

No comments: