Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Usable stuff.

As I was building the Ringmaster I built the small plane in the other post. I've been flying the Ringmaster and it's going well. I've had a fuselage and wing I built and threw the wing away. The fuselage has been around just waiting for me to figure out what to do with it. I built a wing for a Jamison and changed the fuselage to resemble the Jamison fuselage. I installed the wing and stabilizer and set it aside. Now that I figured out what to do with the unbuilt plane It's almost ready for paint. While that is sitting waiting for me to figure out what color and trim scheme for it I remembered I had an old Flite Streak ARF doing nothing. It's useless for contests as you have to be the "builder of the model" to get appearance points. Without that you have no chance of a podium finish. In order to make the plane "legal" you have to build at least the wing or fuselage. I saved the wing and am building the fuselage and tail feathers. It's a profile model. The closest contest is in late August so I may have it done by then.

No comments: