Sunday, October 16, 2022

A good contest.

The weather was just about perfect. It was warm and sunny with light wind. I flew in Profile Nostalgia 30 Old time stunt and precision aerobatics. I used the same pland, the Mo'Best, for all but old time stunt. Almost uneventful except that I installed the wrong battery for one of the flights and may have caused it harm. It charged up but I didn't get a chance to fly it. Probably tomorrow. I finished first in Nostalgit 30 and third in Old time. Forth in profile and about fifth in precision. I got a kit in the raffle, sold another kit for 50 bucks and sold a plane for 50 more. I put 5 planes in the raffle and that lowered my fleet to 19 planes. 20 after I build the new kit. I think the next contest in El Dorado, Ar will have the same events as this one so I don't need to use another plane. And just for kicks there will be a combat contest at the club field in mid november. Fun to watch.

No comments: