Sunday, January 29, 2023

Back to school.

I attended a class for a gun license yesterday. Mine ws a renewal so I only had to put in 6 hours instead of 8. We all suffered. I did get to shoot a target. 3 rounds of 12 shots. My gun held 10 + 1. I loaded the 12th shot like a single shot and got through it. The new tires are going well so far. They are not as heavy duty as the other set. I should get 50,000 out of them at least. I finally did the unthinkable and cut a hole in the fuselage top to adjust the controls like the others. I found a decal that was able to cover the hole and put that on after the fix. After that I tackled the on submission of the paperwork form yesterday's class. It only took an hour, I wasn't able to print it out before sending it in and couldn't attach more than one photo. I did call our son and he got things straightened out after a bit of wrangling. We may have to go for fingerprints again s the police office that handles this stuff did't do background checks on a lot of applicants last time around. Not having to pay on the application is an ominus sign. State ploice headquarters isn't far for me but those from up state have a big problem. Betweeen the tires and the rain I haven't been to the park much this past week. I have added strips to the elevators on the Cardinal. With the new control adjustments it does fly better but it's not as stable as it should be. I made a new flap horn for it and that evend out the up and down nicely.

No comments: