Thursday, October 19, 2023

OOPS.

The new planes first flights went well. First attempt the needle wasn't set anywhere close so I took it home and ran it on the bench to get a setting. Then at the field the lines weren't right but it flew and has a good corner and is stable inlevel flight. I dug out another set of lines but didn't get to test them as I had to make ready for the contest this weekend. Today I flew the Mo' Best and the Jamison. The second Jamison flight I went into the wingover and started to pull out inverted, changed my mind and pulled out right side up crashing into the ground. I was able to salvage the wing and I started a new fuselage along with the tail feathers. No Old Time Stunt this week end for me. I don't think I will have the rebuilt plane ready for El Dorado either. The wreck was about 5 years old and raggedy. It needs a rebuild.

No comments: