Monday, July 1, 2024

Another trial.

I put the APC 9 x 4 on the .25 and flew it this morning. With all the stock stuff on the engine and an O.S. through the venturi needle valve assembly it pulled the plane through the pattern with authority. AT and T is making a mess out of this computer. Nothing is working right. I installed one of the Max-S .35's I have and hope to get it in the air tomorrow. I got to the field at 0715 and the grass was in need of cutting. The park handles that Wednesday and Thursday. I set up and hoped for the best. The first takeoff had couple grass snags but the plane got off the ground and flew very well. The .35, with a Zinger 10 x 6 spinning at 8000 rpm pulled th plane very well I was pleased. On the second takeoff the grass won and the prop broke. i went home.

No comments: