Monday, October 25, 2010

Warm and windy today.




The sun came out around 1000 this morning and I headed for the dog track. The flag said strong winds but the bushes said light winds, at the same time. I got in a flight anyway without too much trouble. I'm flying the plane that screwed me up flying the Padre before leaving for LA. It's a lot more stable coming out of maneuvers.
I labored for several hours getting the latest plane aligned close enough to tack glue the wing and stab on. I set the push rods to the proper length and took a few pictures that have to be down loaded yet. This is the one with Ed Avena's pattern plane foam stab.
I checked the stash of headlights and found two square ones but none with replaceable bulbs. One is a halogen the other regular seaed beam.

1 comment:

2Evil4U said...

Plane is looking good.

Light-wise, I think I sold the Hellas years ago. Not a big deal.