Friday, March 11, 2011

Wet but warm.

On Tuesday I went to the r/c field with the Padre and got in two flights. I didn't drive on the pit area as the ground was too soft. I managed to cuff the ground at the bottom of one of the maneuvers but the prop didn't break so I kept on flying. The right gear leg got bent but I straightened it.
I went to the club meeting Thursday and nothing has changed. Mostly confusion, different faces. It's held in a church in North Grosvenordale 22 miles away. Every other meeting lasted a half hour but this one went 90 minutes. I didn't get home until 9;30.
The big rain storm missed us. All we got was some light rain all day. I'm hoping the winds are light for the weekend.
I managed to get the stuff back into position after painting the room and hallway upstairs. Lots of aches today.

No comments: