Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ground is still wet.

I made the trek up the hill to check on my bird houses Saturday. I cleaned them out so they are ready for the new season.
We went to the Sterling school with two planes. The wind was light during my bird house trip but was quite turbulent at the school. I got in a flight with the Padre and then fired up the mod. Vector. It flew well the engine ran fine at first then leaned out for a while then back to a tad rich. Could have ben a bit of crap got into the spray bar and then cleared out. I had a tongue muffler on it and it was loud so I installed a stock muffler when I got home. The cornering was very good and may need a bit of tail weight with the bigger muffler but I'll wait. I have to test the Lightning next. I don't know what to expect from this one.
We will be going to the r/c field for a walk later. Maybe check out the activity there while I'm at it.

No comments: