Sunday, August 21, 2011

More dirt.

On Thurs. I mowed the flying field, on Fri. I mowed the circle in Oneco and on Sat. I mowed the lawn.
I met up with the guy that called about using the circle in Oneco. I don't think he will get something flying and try it out.
I got in two flights with the Vector and it's coming around. The last flight was at 5.3 lap time and was the best to date. I got the Padre out and the engine started acting up again. When I got home I replaced it with one of the Fox .40's. This morning I looked at the OS and found a bit of hair or thread in the spray bar. I removed it and flushed the spray bar with lacquer thinner and put the engine back in the Padre. I added a second filter in the fuel line in the jug. The fuel now goes through 4 filters before getting to the engine.

No comments: