Monday, October 22, 2012

Some real winter projects.

After cleaning up at the Baton Rouge contest, placing second on Sat. and first on
Sun. I won two model plane kits, a glow plug battery, which I needed badly, a spinner and three gallons of fuel. Value of about $300.00. I had bought $40.00 worth of raffle tickets and shipping for the kits to home was $36.00.
  Last year at this contest I finished third but because of some error I was given second and the second place guy got third. This year I won second by one points over the same guy on Sat. And won first by one point over the same guy on Sun.
  Today I removed all the hardware from the plane so I can re paint it on the next trip.
I will have to strip all the paint and fill the grain but I should be able to do it in a week or so.

No comments: