Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A bit of good news.

I've been having trouble getting the Banshee to fly wings level. I had a tab on it but removed it in favor of twisting the wing flat. That didn't work and I added another tab and it finally flew wings level today. A few years ago I bought an ARF Nobler. It didn't fly well at all so I put it away. Then I stripped all the monokote off and put it away. Then I re worked it to be more like the original version from plans I had and put it away. Then I covered it. A while later I put some paint on it and re assembled it. Then I installed the engine and it was ready for a test flight. I didn't have to many hopes as it didn't fly well in the first place. I was surprised when it flew very well. I may have something here. The second plumber came and looked at the job this afternoon. He didn't seem to be as overwhelmed as the first one. Now we wait for his estimate.

No comments: