Saturday, May 25, 2013

Progress on the furnace front.

After getting no response from three plumbers after they looked at the job to a plumber that can't go fast enough. Almost pushy. I put the service contract and the installation contract with 50% down in the mail early in the morning. That afternoon we got a call from the plumber saying he was bringing the stuff the next day. He came on time and dropped off the furnace and the half built piping board. It will take some time until the gas company comes and installs the line and the plumber will come and mount the board and furnace in his spare time. I measured the wall where the board will go and there is a half inch clearance between the board and a pipe that goes through the wall there. The vent pipes will pass through some walls and exit out the small window near the oil tank. I checked ebay for an update on the hub caps for the Dodge and they left Denver on the 24th. Pay Pal now has a waiting period when payment goes through the checking account. Makes sense. The latest plane is taking shape. With the crappy weather I'm getting some quality building time. I've been flying some of the full fuselage planes and getting them ready. Not much trimming. I got the field mowed on Thursday and tried to mow the lawn yesterday but it started raining soon after I started and I had to stop. The rain has kept on going though. The Dodge will get a new cat back Flowmaster exhaust on Wed. along with a serpentine belt and maybe spark plugs if he has time.

No comments: