Monday, July 29, 2013

A flying buddy.

While at the field Sunday another club member gave me the phone no. of a person looking for a circle. It happened to be a flyer that I know from local contests. I got in touch with him today and when he has time, He still has a job, we will meet and go to the field. He flys electric planes so being early won't be a problem. We will be in the same class at contests. I changed a burned out brake light bulb in the right rear light on the hot rod yesterday. Even though I removed the ground wire it still works. I also changed the oil and filter. It's been a long time. I ran some test flights on the Evo engine. I removed the muffler pressure and didn't see any change. Then I installed a free flowing muffler and it seemed to like that. I didn't have any fuel after that and couldn't get in another flight with it to be sure. I'll try again tomorrow. I have an edger coming in tomorrow. I ordered a new mower blade today too. The weather has been good lately but very wet in the morning. Lots of dew and it doesn't burn off until mid afternoon. It makes mowing very messy.

No comments: