Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Another book.

The weather has been hot and humid lately, equal to the Baton Rouge forecast. Early in the morning for flying and mid day for mowing. The dew is too heavy to mow early. The heat is very good for grass to grow. I just finished a book written by Charlie Louvin, of The Louvin Brothers, about the Louvin Brothers before and after being country performers. One of their hits called "When I stop loving you" was mentioned several times in the book. Ray Charles did a version as did many other country stars. I looked it up on you tube and it's worth a listen by both Ray and Charlie and The Louvin Brothers. I thought we had an album by the Louvin's but it's only by Ira Louvin after they had split up. It was Ira's last record before being killed in a car crash, not his fault. The problem Evo engine is still in the repair shop. It was "checked in" on the 11th. No further updates. I changed all the ground wires over to a copper grounding block. The ones in the trunk were on an aluminum strip and I removed them and bolted them to the battery. No change in the dimming problem. Next is to remove the gauge brightness adjusting knob that was an option to the system. It doesn't do what it's supposed to I found out. Turn the knob and nothing happens.

No comments: