Sunday, December 21, 2014

It is winter.

The 63.5 foot lines worked very well. I took a bit of nose weight out to get more turn back. I haven't tried that change yet.
 the brake master cylinder on the El Camino failed as I backed it out of the garage so the roofers could work. As usual I had a time getting a replacement. I settled on one that is square not oval and installed it. Today I made sure all the brake cylinders were working and bled the lines to get it working right.
 I had the school make a full size copy of a template sheet that was posted on a forum. I got the parts cut out and the fuselage about half built. I figure to use the new wing jig building most of the wing panels before removing them from the jig rods. The Gypsy is almost ready to start finishing but I'm just looking at it right now. I don't want to close it up and find something that I forgot to do.
 The electric car is getting an aluminum skin at the moment. We got the sides installed and the top is ready to be bent. The bottom will be bent differently as it doesn't need to be removable to service the car. We will be turning in a wish list of parts before the Christmas break.

No comments: