Saturday, January 10, 2015

It's still winter.

 I figured out a way to warm up the basement so I can paint. I bought a dryer heat diverter from Ace hardware. I plugs into the vent hose and has a flapper valve to direct the exhaust outside or let it go inside. It works fairly well. Hopefully I won't forget to re set the valve to outside when I'm done using it.
  I priced flex hose for the hot rod exhaust. The glass packs don't make that much noise so I'm going to try straight pipes. That will have to wait until the temp gets above freezing.
 I barely got a design for the Shark 560 and still nothing for the Gypsy. Now the electric car is skinned and will need some paint. The wheels and drive stuff is on order and if it comes in we will have everything needed to run the car, except the batteries.

No comments: