Saturday, January 31, 2015

Another item that won't make money; update.

Being that is is very windy and the temp. is in the high teens I was looking for something to do. I've sunk so low as to doing crossword puzzles. Not finding anything of value I was staring at the bleeder screw I modified. I was imagining how the vacuum flow went and noticed that the original bleed hole, if left open, would interfere with the way it operated. The hole is still open to the vacuum and therefore would still pull air through the threads. I cleaned the hole and fluxed it and closed it off with solder. Now there won't be any air getting into the fluid stream except what is in the system.
  The parts for the electric car came in Friday afternoon and Monday we are looking at another snow storm and Tuesday I have a dental appointment in the morning so I won't get to see  them until Tues. afternoon at the earliest.

No comments: