Friday, January 2, 2015

New mufflers.

  The  Magnaflow glass pack mufflers came in the other day from Jeg's. The temp was high enough so I finished installing them on the hot rod. I expected more noise with the engine running but it's still fairly quiet. After a fashion the noise should increase. It's still better than the original mufflers.
 I started to cover the Shark 560 today. I switched the landing gear from side to side and bent a nose gear wire. The plane should be able to use taildragger or nose wheel just by moving the mains around. The design kinda reminds me of the Primary Force set up but it should be better with the larger stab/elev and wing. I figure total weight in the low 40 ounce range. It weighs 37.7 now bare. I'm still trying to figure the colors on the Gypsy.

No comments: