Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Loads 10 and 11

I got an early start on the garage today. I put some items on the lawn marked Free. They were gone by 1015. I removed a lot of stuff from the 3 bays and a lot more stuff from the overhang. I used the air hose and broom to clear the dirt and leaves. Then a liberal dose of Home Defence all around. The moving estimator came on time and and it took 30 minutes. Then I loaded the truck with books, about 200, and brought them to the Sterling library. I headed home at noon from that. I backed the truck up to the garage and loaded it with the stuff I had piled up in the garage and with a pile from the lean to. The small pile. In the morning the dump opens at 0700 and I plan to be there shortly after. There is a second pile that should fill the truck again with skids, mowers, roll roofing, wood from the old porch, snow shovels and some metal. After that I'll stop at the lumber yard for 2-2 x 2 stakes, for the raising of the tonneau cover thingy, and a bag of mortar mix. Then a stop at Agway for some bird seed and electrical plugs.
  We are still waiting for word about the inspection. The client has the funds.

No comments: