Sunday, August 30, 2015

Still dumping.

All the stuff I put out to be taken was taken except for the mustang rear window. I included it in the latest load to the dump on Sat.
 One good thing about all this is I'm finding trouble spots here and there and getting them fixed. So which ever way this goes The place will be in much better shape than it has ever been. Except now I can't find anything. Until we get a definate yes or no we are in limbo. The house inspection is scheduled for next Fri. and another mover is coming this Wed. The car mover and U-Haul are on standby also. In order to be out by the closing date of Sept. 30 I need 7 to 10 days notice.
  While trying to smooth the lowering of the garage door I found one of the spring cables with only one strand of cable left and a wire in that strand was broken. A trip to Ace for  new cable and a clamp was faster than installing it. I did manage to get it fixed.

No comments: