Thursday, March 31, 2016

And another.

The  engines I use on my planes and a lot of others don't run well in hot weather. I've been pondering that dilemma for a while now. With the finding of the park to fly in I have a place 8 miles away. I came up with the idea to get an electric powered plane that is immune to weather of any sort. It should be here next week.
I started to cover the Fazer today. That could be made into an electric plane without too much trouble. The second kit is still untouched and could be changed easily.
With the loss of the circle at Independence park we are trying to find an alternate within the park. I've been measuring ball fields and two are big enough for any size control line plane. The ideal field is too small for the bigger planes. We need to form a club to have more clout.

1 comment:

Qu'que chose said...

It's about time you go electric. Yay!