Thursday, March 10, 2016

An off day.

We had dentist appointments this morning. As we were filling out the same old history stuff there was loud talking and jocularity going on around the corner. It continued until after I was seated having my teeth cleaned. I asked the hygenist if that was the dentist. She said it was. I have never seen any professional person act this way. After my session he chatted with me in the waiting room for several minutes. Hard to get used to.
  We stopped at a cajun eatery and had catfish Po Boys. Pretty good but a bit pricey at $26.00 for both of us.
 When we got home I noticed that the side door was delivered and the window. I measured the width of the door casing and the opening in the garage and found a 3/4 inch problem. I don't think they will be here tomorrow as the rain is forecast to be here still.

1 comment:

2Evil4U said...

He's something. I really like that place.