Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Clean out time.

I've been saving the planes and stuff that I don't need for the club raffle in a few weeks. All the planes fly well but not well enough in my opinion. Plus I've run out of room. The Gypsy flys pretty good but needs a lot of trimming and I already have one. The big Strega flys pretty good but I don't need it either. I won that in the El Dorado raffle in the spring. It was too ugly for words which is the reason I re built it. I removed the Evo .60 and put the engine that came with it back in. Even if I wanted I couldn't use it in a contest in my class as I didn't build it. The Nobler in the box is something I won at the same raffle and I had one several years ago and it didn't fly that good so I saved this one for our raffle.
  The new Nomad is coming along and is waiting for a clear coat. I figure the weight will be 55 ounces when it's all together. Test flight in a week or so.

1 comment:

Qu'que chose said...

They're lucky you're a builder. I like this photo with all its colors.